Find yourself dreading your deer widow status come hunting season? Then gear up to Go Great Lakes Bay for Birch Run Premium Outlets' 22nd Annual Deer Widows Weekend (November 17-19, 2017), where you'll find plenty of ways to pass the time while your partner bags the perfect buck! Because, here, one of the Midwest's largest outlet malls awaits, with 145+ brand name stores, all at up to 65% off (and most with special Deer Widows Weekend savings on TOP of those savings)!
New This Year: Deer Camp!
For the first time in Deer Widows Weekend (DWW) history, you can go to Deer Camp, too: a hopping, non-stop-shopping hub for all things DWW! Here at DWW Deer Camp (near Columbia Sportswear & Adidas) you'll find everything from food trucks and live entertainment to a well-stocked beer & wine bar! Wind down from a long day of shopping, enter to win prizes, and swing by the Deer Camp ATM to stash away some cash for the rest of your shopping adventures! But, whatever you do, don't miss the nearby (and back-by-popular-demand) Columbia Sportswear Tent Sale or the new Campus Den Tent Sale - both located conveniently near Deer Camp!
Friday, November 17
Shop From: 10AM - 9PM
- Kick your Deer Widows Weekend off right by starting at the official DWW Registration Station - Columbia Sportswear. Stop by Friday to grab your Bargain Hunting Guide (early birds will even snag a special DWW mug, so hurry in... supplies are limited!) and enjoy 20% off an item of your choice, plus another exclusive Columbia offer *while supplies last!
- While you're there, register for your chance to win a $250 Columbia Sportswear gift card (drawing takes place at 9 PM Friday inside the nearby Deer Camp entertainment tent).
- Even if you don't make it to the Columbia Registration Station early, you can still swing by to register all weekend long and receive your free Columbia Tote Bag *while supplies last.
10AM - 4PM
- Keep in mind: just outside Columbia, you'll find the VIP Shopper Club Table, where existing VIP Club Shoppers and new VIPs who enroll in the club can pick up another fantastic prize!
- Shop to the sound of sweet country tunes as 94.5 The Moose broadcasts live outside Columbia Sportswear (with prizes, games, and, of course, great music)!
- Don't miss the annual Deer Widows Reception, sponsored by Zehnder's of Frankenmuth! The first 250 shoppers receive a free Birch Run Premium Outlets® gift, and the other festivities (like a beer and wine bar, light snacks, and a selfie station complete with a giant ice buck and antler purse) won't disappoint, either! #DeerWidowsWeekend anyone?
- Stick around Deer Camp well into the evening for the chance to win every Deer Widows' dream: a fabulous, FREE new purse! From 5-6 PM, 102.5 WIOG will qualify 30 shoppers for the Tommy Hilfiger Pick-A-Purse event, and even more fun follows with dueling pianos and dancing under the Deer Camp tent!
Saturday, November 18
Shop From: 9AM - 9PM
- The Deer Camp tent opens up as the wait begins for one of the famous "Win Big Bucks" scratch-off tickets! Forget standing in line outside (in the cold... in the dark...) for your favorite stores to open and, instead, get to Deer Camp - where the tent is warm and the entertainment's red hot! And be sure to be there early: only the first 500 Deer Camp-goers get a "Win Big Bucks" scratch-off ticket!
- At 9 AM, stores open and more "Win Big Bucks" scratch-off tickets are handed out at Deer Camp. Take your winners to Guest Services near Old Navy to redeem, or turn in your non-winning scratch card in exchange for a Free VIP Savings Passport and an extra DWW prize *while supplies last!
- ... and that's not all for giveaways! Saturday's first 100 shoppers inside Tommy Hilfiger will receive a free tote, and Deer Camp-goers will have a chance at retailer gift cards every hour on the hour from 9 AM to 9 PM!
- The beer & wine bar is back at Deer Camp, along with live entertainment from The Down Luck Johnny's.
Sunday, November 19
Shop From: 9AM - 7PM
7AM - 10AM
- Swing into the signature Deer Widows Weekend Block Party starting at Tommy Hilfiger at 7 AM. Here, the first 250 bargain hunters will nab a Deer Widows Weekend tote filled with goodies from Birch Run Premium Outlets® and participating stores, while amping up for a full and fun last day of shopping with live DJ music until 10 AM!
Need a place to rest up and recharge during all the Deer Widows Weekend festivities? Book a Birch Run hotel in the center of it all, or check out any of our other nearby Great Lakes Bay Region hotels for the perfect place to stay after a long shopping day!