If you live outside of the City of Midland and are in need of a ride within Midland County, the County Connection is available.
County Connection is a demand/response transit system operated for and supervised by the County of Midland. Services are county-wide, and available to all residents of Midland County except those within the city of Midland, depending on destination. County Connection provides curb-to-curb transportation services for Midland County residents to and from work, school, medical appointments and shopping.
The County Connection bus schedule is as follows:
1) Office Hours:
Mon - Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
2) Bus Service Hours:
Mon-Fri: 5:00a.m. - 11:00p.m.
Saturday: 5:30a.m. - 9:30a.m. & 2:30p.m. - 7:30p.m.
-Regular one-way fare: $3.00
-Children under 12: $1.50
(must be accompanied by parent)
-Senior Rate (60+) and Persons with Disabilities: $2.50
(may require case worker verification)
-Off peak 6 -9 pm: $1.50
-ALL No-show charges: $3.00
Note: A no-show will be charged when a scheduled ride is not taken and not canceled at least one hour prior to pick-up. No-show charges will be paid with next ride fare. No exceptions.
How Do I Reserve a Ride?
1) Call before 5:00 pm at least one day prior to your pick-up.
2) Call before 5:00 pm on Friday for Saturday or Monday rides.
3) Set up both pick-up and return rides at the same time.
4) Set up "standing ride" so you can go to the same place at the same time each day
5) Pick-up times can be within 15 minutes before or after scheduled time.
6) Wait time is 3 minutes so be ready!
For more information on the County Connection (such as guidelines and policies) or to schedule a ride, please call the number listed above or visit our website.
What is it about water that makes any adventure magically better? Is it the calm hues of blue reminding us to slow down, or ...Keep Exploring »