- Monday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Serenity now. You want to get away from it all? This is it. Laur Park is as close to pure unadulterated mother nature as you're likely to find. A small parking lot, a short walking trail and a winding stairway that leads to the banks of the Big Salt River. Unspoiled by further development, this lush piece of property is the ideal backdrop for a walk in the woods or to wile away some time at the ol' fishing hole. Bring a camera or bring your pole, it's time well spent.
40 acres of trails, fishing areas, small picnic area, canoe access.
Seasonal park, closed in the winter.
Summertime is prime time for walleye anglers visiting the Great Lakes Bay Region. Not only is the weather stellar, a ...Keep Exploring »