- Monday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Serenity now. You want to get away from it all? This is it. Laur Park is as close to pure unadulterated mother nature as you're likely to find. A small parking lot, a short walking trail and a winding stairway that leads to the banks of the Big Salt River. Unspoiled by further development, this lush piece of property is the ideal backdrop for a walk in the woods or to wile away some time at the ol' fishing hole. Bring a camera or bring your pole, it's time well spent.
40 acres of trails, fishing areas, small picnic area, canoe access.
Seasonal park, closed in the winter.
There's a special hush when winter arrives in Michigan's Great Lakes Bay Region, best broken by the sounds of activity-fed ...Keep Exploring »