April 15th
Drop In Art Workshop: Record Collagraph Print


Did you know you could ink a 33 or 45 rpm record and print it? This is called a collagraph relief print. You take an object like a record, and ink one side of it and then print on paper, like a rubber stamp. Join us to make your own print for display at home!

Related Partners