📍Historic Webster House Bed & Breakfast 📷 @cwilhelm6
Imagine a girls’ weekend in a magnificent mansion. Or you and your honey nestled in and snuggled up, enjoying perks of the on-site spa. Or maybe just imagine yourself beautifully far away from it all, neck-deep in your in-room jetted tub.
Whether you're looking to surprise your sweetheart or to simply get away together, these bed and breakfasts in the Great Lakes Bay will ensure that the moments you imagine actually happen!
📍Historic Webster House Bed & Breakfast 📷 @jomama76
Historic Webster House Bed and Breakfast
Experience classic elegance at the eight-bedroom, 1886 Queen Anne Historic Webster House Bed and Breakfast, featuring modern amenities & original grandeur in Downtown Bay City. Slumber in rich, European-style quarters — some with oversized Jacuzzis and skylights — and enjoy gourmet breakfasts served fireside at this spot named one of "16 Top Romantic Getaways in Michigan".
With wifi and cable throughout, a minibar on each floor, and a special wine & cheese reception offered every evening, the Webster House also includes:
- On-site spa, complete with hot tub, dry sauna, double-headed rain shower, and stocked with your favorite libations.
- Individual and side-by-side couples’ massages by specialists in relaxation, reflexology, hot-stone, and deep tissue massage.
Nestled on eight stately acres along the banks of Lake Linton in Saginaw, step back in time to the wealth and decadence of the Roaring Twenties inside Montague Inn. Experience the intricate architecture of this enchanting, 17-bedroom, Georgian tradition-style mansion with deep woodwork, chandeliers and candleholders, and continental breakfast.
- Options include Standard Suites, Premiere & Deluxe Rooms, or a stay in the Carriage House; you may also choose to include fresh flowers, gourmet chocolates, or even a bottle of house wine.
- Book one of their seasonal specials or the Montague Inn Sweetheart Package (available year-round).
Frankenmuth Country Bed & Breakfast
A reimagined 100-year-old farmhouse, Frankenmuth Country Bed & Breakfast blends modern amenities and a fully remodeled interior — all in a tucked-away countryside setting that's just four miles from Downtown Frankenmuth!
- Wake up with your morning coffee to the sun rising over farm fields in the Countryview Room.
- Enjoy a spacious, two-person soaker tub in the Gardenrun Room and a smart TV in any guest room you choose!
Frankenmuth Bender Haus B&B
Experience a homestay bed & breakfast at the cozy, brick-home Frankenmuth Bender Haus B&B located in “Little Bavaria”. With four rooms (able to accommodate 10 guests), your whole crew can gather here while taking in one of Michigan’s iconic travel destinations! Queen and twin bed options; able to accommodate guests who wish to avoid stairs.
- Schedule a free tour of Frankenmuth; your hosts will gladly guide you.
- Complimentary breakfast served family-style, including signature Bender Haus Peach French Toast (recipe is available & you’ll want it)!
Be sure to experience the Tuscola Street Bed & Breakfast, too, a historic gem located within walking distance to downtown Frankenmuth. Built in 1927, the individual home B&B includes an open airing porch, complimentary breakfast, and a memorable stay.
The Stone House Inn
Select from six ornately decorated rooms at The Stone House Inn in Chesaning. Try to decide whether you return for The Stone House Inn’s charming amenities or affordable price tag (ranging from $79 to just $159 for a family suite). With original leaded glass windows and magnificently maintained woodwork, the kitchen is also always stocked for your stay!
- Jonah Michael Room includes a jetted tub, TV, private bath, and boulevard view
- Two-person jetted tubs in both the Thomas Levi Room and Howard & Angela Suite
Creative Passions Crop & Quilt Retreats
Creative Passions Crop & Quilt Retreats are special getaway opportunities for artists, crafters, scrapbookers, quilters, stampers, and fun-loving people! With four locations sprinkled throughout the historical village of Chesaning, Creative Passions offers weekend and weekday retreats — and can accommodate groups from two to 40!
Two fully renovated churches, a Victorian home, and a former mill, each of the four Creative Passions locations are aesthetically different. Discover multiple Creative Passions possibilities:
- Pedicure and massage area on the third level of Creative Passions 3
- Continental breakfast served in a spacious dining room large enough for everyone at Creative Passions Retreat Center
Also located in quaint and cozy Chesaning, be sure to book your gathering at the private Cropping Daze Retreat home. With four bedrooms (accommodating 12), enjoy the fireplace and relaxing ambiance — and the homemade cookies and milk served just before bedtime!
If Pinconning is closer, and you crave a fully equipped space for crafting and creating, Bittersweet Vintage Retreat accommodates 10 and delivers modern amenities amidst unique, vintage décor.